Hi! Can I first just say, I’ve missed this blog so much! My life has been insanely crazy and busy for the last couple months! I’ve gained 7 pounds, eaten way too many donuts, had zero time for blogging, bought a house, sold a house, and am getting ready for our big move in two weeks! It’s been a really exciting time, but stressful in a lot of ways too. I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally get settled into our new home (and share it with you)!
That being said, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite things that make me happy in the midst of all the crazy. None of these products are sponsoring this post, I simply want to share my current faves! And let’s be honest, I needed a light hearted, happy post to pull me out of the pre-moving funk. 🙂
So, here goes….my favorite things:
- Tarte Tartlette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette : I love this eyeshadow palette so much! It’s easy to pack for trips, and so easy to make pretty color combinations! I often get overwhelmed by eyeshadow palettes because I feel like I don’t know where to start with color combos, but with this one, you just follow the row straight across. So easy. If you feel adventurous and have time, you can create your own color combos, but I rarely do!
- Loreal Gel Eye Liner in Espresso (Target): Let me just put this out there. I’m horrible with eye liner. But this one, I can actually do!
- Ella + Mila Nail Polish (pictured: Pink Me Up and Sweet Tooth): This is a no-bad-for-you-chemicals polish. Plus Ella + Mila has the prettiest colors ever!
- Dabney Lee Cosmetic Bags (Target)
- Michael Kors Jet Set Large Saffiano cross-body: This is my go-to summer bag. Small, easy to carry, and such a fun summer color!
- Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Nude (SPF 15): This is my go-to chapstick! I’m obsessed! It’s got SPF, adds some color, and goes on smooth.
- The Balanced Life Online: I’ve mentioned this on Facebook before, but I absolutely love my Sisterhood membership at The Balanced Life. Robin totally gets it – life is busy, and sometimes fitting in a workout just feels like another to-do! I love the easy to follow calendar that provides 10 minute workouts on M, W, F and 30 minute workouts on T, Th. I can totally handle that!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone: When I’m tired, this adds a pretty glow to my face. Just brush along your cheekbones to add a pretty shimmer!
- Kendra Scott Necklaces (similar): This is my jewelry must have right now! It looks gorgeous with everything, casual or dressy!
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer in Pretty Thing: I love the color of this gloss! It’s pretty and subtle, which is perfect for me.
- Gap Sleepwear:I mean, who doesn’t love a cute pair of pajamas?! I work from home, so I usually start my work day in my PJs. It helps me feel at least a little bit put together when they are this cute!
- Kut from the Kloth Mia Skinny jeans: These are my absolute favorite jeans. And I’ve tried a LOT of jeans! They are slightly distressed, super soft, and don’t get stretched out in the knees! I love them…so much so that I own several pairs. Of the same jean. 🙂
- New Balance 410 70s in Pink Sandstone: So those jeans I just mentioned? I pair them with these shoes and a comfy Gap tee. Again, as you’ve probably figured out by now, when I find something I love, I buy it in every color! I have these shoes in this gorgeous light pink, gray, and black. They are so, so comfy and perfect for chasing my boys!
- Pacifica Kale Juice Cleanse (Target): I just recently started using this face product and I’m hooked! I have super sensitive skin, so I only use it a couple times a week, but it makes my skin soft and gives it a healthy looking glow.
- Gekks for Ballet Flats: I love, love, love my Gekks! This is my number one must-have if you’re a ballet-flat-wearing-girl! I hate going without socks, but all other shoe liners that I’ve tried still show (especially when I wear my Tieks)! These do not – they don’t slip under your heel and they never, ever show! Plus, they prevent smelly shoes! I also own several pairs of these – for my flats as well as my low cut booties! If you go for one thing off this list, its gotta be these.
- Sam Edelman Katya Gladiator Sandal: These are the perfect summer time sandals!
What are your Summer time favorite must-haves?